Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vito Mannone Dreams Of Milan Move


Arsenal goalkeeper Vito Mannone hints a lack of football is pushing him towards Serie A.





Vito Mannone has cut to the significance a lack of football has had on him, and the upshot could lead to anArsenal exit.

And he has launched a cry for help towards Milan, hoping they open a Serie A door.

Mannone, 22, is a starter for the Italy under-21 side, but his club career in the Premier League has run aground.

"I love London, but I play little. I dream of Milan," he toldLa Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I love the Premier League, but I am always watching Serie A on television.

"I never lose sight of Milan, they have been my dream since I was a child."

Reports suggest Mannone is prepared to move on loan to an Italian club so that he can increase his chances of playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment